BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The oldest son of President Donald Trump will be coming to Birmingham next month on the first stop of his book tour.
Donald Trump Jr. will be in Birmingham Nov. 7 at the Books-A-Million in Brookwood Village to promote his new book, “Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us.”
Trump Jr. made the announcement via Twitter last week.
Trump Jr. is the executive vice president of the Trump Organization. “Triggered” will be released Nov. 5.
“In ‘Triggered,’ Donald Trump, Jr. will expose all the tricks that the left uses to smear conservatives and push them out of the public square, from online ‘shadow banning’ to fake accusations of ‘hate speech,'” a press release for the book state. “No topic is spared from political correctness. This is the book that the leftist elites don’t want you to read!”
The event starts at 7 p.m.
- Pedestrian struck, killed on Lorna Road
- Central AL Forecast: Cooler & Quiet as Fall Begins on Tuesday
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma