BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — As many restaurants in the Birmingham area and across the country have been forced to provide delivery or order-only options due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Domino’s has announced they are now hiring in the area.
The company is looking to hire about 500 new team members across more than 49 stores throughout the Birmingham area, according to a press release sent Monday morning by Domino’s. Open positions include delivery drivers, customer service representatives, assistant managers and managers.
“Domino’s works hard to serve local communities across the country and Birmingham is no different,” said David Dawoud, a Domino’s franchise owner in the Birmingham area. “Stores across this area are continuing to provide pizza to those who are looking for a delicious, hot meal, and at times like this, staffing is critical.”
The company has announced they are looking to hire 10,000 workers across the country in the wake of the pandemic.
- ‘Woohoo!’: Ana Zolotic, Olympic gold medalist from Largo gets surprise welcome home
- DOJ says Mo Brooks’ Jan. 6th speech was not part of his official duties
- McCormick recalls seasoning products over salmonella threat
- Expert says Simone Biles showed toughness in prioritizing her mental health
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis say they only bathe their kids if they see dirt on them