HOOVER, Ala. (WIAT) — A dead alligator was found in Hoover Tuesday morning on Data Drive near the AT&T Building.
According to the city of Hoover, the gator was about four-and-a-half feet long and appeared to have suffered a neck injury. The cause of death has not been determined.
The animal was taken by the Alabama Department of Conservation and disposed at their direction.
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Depression Twenty Two forms in the Gulf.
- Travel agencies cope with closures from Hurricane Sally
- Multiple reports of stolen catalytic converters in south Talladega County
- ‘There’s nowhere for her to go’: COVID-19 patient to be kicked out of hospital, family says
- What happens if the presidential election is still contested on Inauguration Day?