CULLMAN, Ala. (WIAT) — Valentine’s Day is all about showing the love and one Chick-fil-A in Cullman is doing just that.
The restaurant said that proceeds from their sales all day Friday would be donated to help Cullman County Deputy Adam Clark.
Deputy Clark and his K-9 partner were injured in a car accident Monday during severe weather. Both are still recovering in the hospital at this time.
Treat yourself and help Deputy Clark this Valentine’s Day!
- People from Alabama crossing state lines to play lottery
- Quick-thinking waitress used sign to save boy from allegedly abusive parents, police say
- IRS delays start of tax season to Feb. 12
- Remains of more than 250 migrants found along southern border in 2020
- Elvis Presley’s Graceland starting virtual tours