MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — CrimeStoppers is asking the public for assistance in identifying a possible suspect in a mail fraud scheme.
According to CrimeStoppers, the US Postal Inspection Service began an investigation of check fraud and mail theft case at a credit union in Montgomery back in September.
No other details of the case have been released at this time.
If you have any information on this case, contact the USPS at 1-877-876-2455 or CrimeStoppers at 205-215-7867.
- Person shot near Highlands Park in Birmingham
- California man with kitchen knives chases estranged wife onto field during child’s sporting event
- Colonial Pipeline says ‘normal operations’ have resumed following ransomware attack
- Guests at Las Vegas Strip sound off on new mask policies in resorts: ‘Not taking those chances’
- New government program offers $50 off monthly internet bill for eligible households: Here’s how to apply