BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) – On Thursday, the Jefferson County Department of Health and The Lakeshore Foundation are hosting a mobile vaccination site.
The Pfizer shot will be administered, this means anyone 12 and older can get the shot. The clinic will run from noon until 6 p.m. No appointment is required.
It will be at The Lakeshore Foundation on 4000 Ridgeway Drive.
- CDC announces new travel guidelines for international passengers
- Signs of heatstroke: What to do if you spot these 8 warnings
- Will eating cicadas get me high? Myths debunked
- Passenger on Delta flight restrained after altercation with multiple people near front of plane, video shows
- ‘Candy Land’ themed home for sale