BESSEMER, Ala. (WIAT) — The Bessemer city council has approved Mayor Kenneth Gulley’s request to extend the city’s curfew through Sunday, June 14th.
This curfew bans any demonstrations, protests or marches between the hours of 7 p.m. And 6 a.m.
The curfew excludes anyone going to and from work or those seeking medical assistance, food, or service.
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized for possible infection
- JeffCo. detectives need assistance identifying suspect in CVS attempted robbery
- Unbearable summer heat affects people of color even more during COVID-19 pandemic, lawmakers say
- Second stimulus check: Lawmakers hope to provide relief to lower-income Americans
- US legislators from Virginia want to give refurbished government computers to veterans and students