BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Birmingham City Council will vote on funding to bring back 132 furloughed workers, City council President William Parker said.
Parker tells CBS 42 News the city will consider the authorization of $4.5 million to bring back the workers. Those workers include full-time library and park board employees.
The city council will meet Tuesday morning to vote.
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Dr. Dre released from hospital after brain aneurysm
- Central AL Forecast: Colder Air Returns for the weekend.
- Texas realtor who took private jet to D.C. is charged in Capitol riot
- ADPH reports 130,000 vaccinations administered, still in short supply