BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — As events and large group activities continue to cancel in the United States, churches have been preparing for the transition also.
A well-known megachurch in central Alabama, The Church of the Highlands, announced Saturday that their services will continue online.
Service on March 15 will stream live at 9:45 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
They are among other churches and religious parties who have begun online streaming only amid the Coronavirus pandemic, which was announced on Thursday.
- ‘Buckle down,’ Jeffco health officer pleads as holiday events continue
- Police: 1 dead in argument-fueled shooting in west Birmingham
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- Homeland Security investigating scams related to new COVID-19 vaccines
- ‘Believe in miracles’: Kansas 21-year-old survives cardiac arrest, being taken off life support