BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — It’s Christmas in July in Tarrant! The group ‘leaders of excellence’ is partnering with the city’s mayors office to give away free toys for children. This is for children ages two to 17. It will be a drive thru pick up. Children must be present and masks are required. Hours are 10 a.m. Until noon.
It will be at Tarrant City Hall.
- ALEA Trooper involved in wreck on I-65 in Limestone County
- Alabama Booksmith reopens doors for the first time since COVID-19 pandemic
- Nearing deal, bipartisan infrastructure negotiations stall again
- PHOTOS: U.S. Postal Inspector releases photos of suspect vehicle in Tarrant postal worker shooting
- Huffman residents watch ‘Coming 2 America’ in first of many ‘Movies in the Park’ events