BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The outbreak of the COVID-19 virus has caused many to readjust to new safety precautions.
The Chilton County School System is one of many schools systems across Alabama that has had to readjust how they do things. Jason Griffin, superintendent of the school system, spoke with CBS 42’s Art Franklin Monday to go over changes in the system’s feeding schedule, as well as its online instruction.
Watch the video above for the full interview.
- COVID-19 cases rising in Tuscaloosa raises concerns
- Should Alabama expand Medicaid coverage?
- National Guard called to respond to Minneapolis violence
- WATCH: National Hamburger Day taste test
- 1 injured after being shot in Tarrant, suspects still at large