CHILTON COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — Chilton County High School has canceled its football game against Helena High School due to coronavirus concerns.
According to the Chilton County School District, the game was canceled due to the virus presenting issues. Details have not been released at this time.
The school did say that they plan on playing next Friday against Wetumpka High School.
- Here’s how you can get your very own Tua Tagovailoa bobblehead
- Houston looks to boost turnout by offering 24-hour voting
- Second stimulus checks: How negotiations went from optimistic to ugly
- McWane Science Center helping kids learn the science behind Halloween
- Newsfeed Now: Biden returns to Iowa; Trump plays defense in Mich., Wis.