CENTRE, Ala. (WIAT) — The Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office has arrested a woman after she allegedly stabbed a man during a domestic dispute early Wednesday morning.
According to CCSO, Sondra D. Miller, 56, stabbed a man with a knife around 4 a.m. Deputies arrived on the scene and arrested Miller.
Miller was taken to the Cherokee County Detention Center on charges of second-degree domestic violence, a felony.
The victim is currently being treated for their injuries at a local hospital.
No information on the cause of the incident has been released.
- Helena Police Chief Pete Folmar announces retirement
- Wrestling legend ‘Road Warrior Animal’ dies at 60
- CBS 42 Is United For United Way
- Football Hall of Famer Gale Sayers dies at 77
- Newfeed Now: Remembering RBG; Major flooding in Texas