CENTRE, Ala. (WIAT) — The Fort Payne Police Department arrested a man after investigators say he threatened to blow up a children’s clothing store back in October 2019.
According to FPPD, investigators found a note inside The Children’s Place on that stated a bomb would go off on Oct. 15 and “blow everyone up.”
FPP Chief Randy Bynum stated that after handwriting samples were examined, it was determined that 23-year-old Kevin Andy Pangle was a suspect.
Pangle has been charged with making terroristic threats and is being held in the Dekalb Detention Center on a $7,500 bond.
- Mother, 4 children killed in fire at suburban Chicago home
- How do you do that? (Episode 1): Drew learns to ice skate
- ‘Energy capital of the nation’ reacts to new climate orders; mayor says she’s ‘ready to talk’ to Biden
- US secures indictment against Oath Keeper members over plot to storm US Capitol
- Oregon drivers stuck in snow get soon-to-expire vaccines