BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — During this coronavirus emergency, CBS 42 has started a segment called “Family Time” taking a look at how families are managing work and school now that the parents are teachers.
This week we are featuring the Upchurch family from St. Clair County.
- Alice Marie Johnson returns to Birmingham, has a message for everyone: “I bring a message of healing”
- Candace Owens starts ‘GoFundMe’ account for Birmingham bar owner
- 1 person dead after shots are fired on 1st Ave. North, homicide investigation underway
- Officer saves choking child while on lunch break at Olive Garden
- Trump mistakenly says Tijuana is ‘most infected city in the world’