BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — During this coronavirus emergency, CBS 42 has started a segment called “Family Time” taking a look at how families are managing work and school now that the parents are teachers.
This week we are featuring the Sanda family from Vestavia Hills.
- Nevada, Pennsylvania certify Biden as winner of presidential vote
- Trevor Noah to host 2021 Grammy Awards
- Huntsville police officer gets February 2021 trial date in murder case
- 4-year-old accidentally shoots 8-year-old brother in Illinois, police say
- North Carolina man rescues little girl wandering alone in early morning cold