CALHOUN COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — If you are 75 or older, you can now get the COVID-19 vaccine in Calhoun County.
The county is expanding the vaccinations to group 1-B, in addition to health care workers and first responders. Those 75 years old and older can get vaccinated at the Anniston City Meeting Center from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday.
The vaccines are first come, first serve, and free. No appointment is needed.
- Birmingham first responders explain importance of COVID-19 vaccine
- 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation: FBI
- 43-year-old’s dying words: ‘I never thought that I would be considered nonessential’
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- 1 killed after Las Vegas-based bus rolls over near Grand Canyon, 44 transported to medical center