HOOVER, Ala. (WIAT) — A Brookside Police Department lieutenant was arrested for public intoxication at Dave & Buster’s Tuesday night.
According to the Hover Police Department, officers were called to the Riverchase Galleria for a disorderly person. HPD made contact with the man who was intoxicated to the point of being a danger to himself and others. He was then taken into custody.
After interviewing witnesses, it was determined the man was 32-year-old James Sebestain Savelle III. Savelle is a lieutenant with the Brookside Police Department.
Savelle was released Wednesday on a $500 bond. HPD says additional charges for harassment are forthcoming.
- Alabama last voted on gambling in 1999. Will voters get another chance in 2021?
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries
- Target employees to receive $500-plus pandemic bonus
- City Council requests briefing from federal officials regarding vaccination distribution plans for Birmingham
- 14-year-old shot twice in the face, once in the leg in Talladega drive-by shooting