BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Birmingham Police Department is searching for a suspect who robbed a CVS pharmacy Tuesday night.
According to BPD, the man entered the pharmacy in the 200 block of Gadsden Highway around 6:30 p.m. He walked around the store for 30 minutes prior to approaching the pharmacy desk.
The man demanded Xanax before revealing a gun and entering the pharmacy area. He then took a crate filled with a “large quantity of prescribed drugs” just before fleeing the scene.
The suspect is said to have had a tattoo on his neck in cursive writing, according to BPD.
If you have any information on the identity of the suspect, contact BPD at (205) 254-1753 or CrimeStoppers at (205) 254-7777.
- Miami officer photographed wearing Trump mask at polling place
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Epsilon may become a hurricane near Bermuda
- Central AL Forecast: Above-Average Temps Continue; Showers Friday/Saturday
- Search underway for missing Montgomery woman who may be suffering from impaired judgment
- NASA collects sample of ancient asteroid for voyage back to Earth