BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — UPDATE (12/6/19): The Birmingham Police Department state that missing man Timothy James Posey has been located. He was found in Moody, Alabama, and is reported to be fine.
Investigators have made contact with Posey to confirm he is safe.
The Birmingham Police Department is searching for a missing who was reported missing back in October.
Timothy James Posey, 59, was last seen at a PNC bank in Trussville. His family reported him missing in October after not seeing him for over three years.
Posey is 6-feet-tall, weighs 200 pounds and owns a black 2012 Chevrolet Silverado with the tag number “1BA6015.” BPD says he also has a reported history of mental illness.
If you have any information on Psey’s whereabouts, contact BPD at (205) 254-1757 or Crime Stoppers at (205) 254-7777.
- 14-year-old identified as victim killed in Fultondale storm
- Vanessa Bryant on 1-year anniversary of Kobe and Gianna’s deaths: ‘I will never understand’
- Northport man arrested for sharing child pornography
- Dr. Fauci is highest-paid federal employee, report says
- KC-area health care workers hoping to score Super Bowl tickets from NFL to cheer on Chiefs