BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — UPDATE (12/6/19): The Birmingham Police Department state that missing man Timothy James Posey has been located. He was found in Moody, Alabama, and is reported to be fine.
Investigators have made contact with Posey to confirm he is safe.
The Birmingham Police Department is searching for a missing who was reported missing back in October.
Timothy James Posey, 59, was last seen at a PNC bank in Trussville. His family reported him missing in October after not seeing him for over three years.
Posey is 6-feet-tall, weighs 200 pounds and owns a black 2012 Chevrolet Silverado with the tag number “1BA6015.” BPD says he also has a reported history of mental illness.
If you have any information on Psey’s whereabouts, contact BPD at (205) 254-1757 or Crime Stoppers at (205) 254-7777.
- Jefferson Co. district attorney asks for tips as search continues for suspect Fredrick Hampton
- Trump’s trial begins at the start of an election year
- LifeSouth needs volunteer blood donors
- ‘Bad Luck Chuck’ isn’t taking any chances for Chiefs’ upcoming AFC Championship game
- St. Vincent’s Hospital making sleeping bags for the homeless