BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Birmingham Police Department is investigating a stabbing of a man after he was robbed Tuesday afternoon.
According to BPD, the incident took place around 2:30 p.m. in the 1900 block of 14th Avenue N.
The man suffered non-life-threatening injuries, BPD says. No suspects have been identified or arrested at this time.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- Stars of ‘Contagion’ reunite to offer coronavirus advice
- Police: 3 men shot at motorcycle club in Alabama
- Crying babies go head to head in the “Baby Sadness” bracket
- Accused drunk driver also charged with violating Indiana’s stay-at-home order
- California teen, whose death was initially tied to COVID-19, died after being denied treatment