BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Birmingham Police Department is investigating a stabbing of a man after he was robbed Tuesday afternoon.
According to BPD, the incident took place around 2:30 p.m. in the 1900 block of 14th Avenue N.
The man suffered non-life-threatening injuries, BPD says. No suspects have been identified or arrested at this time.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- Supreme Court says Manhattan district attorney can get Trump tax records
- Hoover councilman says Riverchase Galleria has an ‘image issue’
- Birmingham physicians sending letter to local schools about COVID-19 safety
- Bed Bath & Beyond to close 200 stores
- Birmingham photographer using gift to help human trafficking victims