MARION COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The body of a missing Marion County man was found Thursday afternoon.
Charles “CJ” Wilkinson, 22, had been missing since July 29.
The Marion County Sheriff’s Office is asking for prayers for Wilkinson’s family at this time.
No other information has been released at this time. The investigation is still ongoing.
- Central AL Forecast: Cold, Cloudy tomorrow; Rainy Friday morning
- UAB and Middle Tennessee football game canceled due to COVID-19
- Tuscaloosa police officer Lillie Leatherwood among newest inductees of Alabama Sports Hall of Fame
- Man killed, 2-year-old injured in car crash in Bibb County
- Deal on fresh U.S. coronavirus relief eluding congressional Republicans, Democrats