WALKER COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Walker County Sheriff’s Office is actively investigating a crime scene concerning a body found Saturday afternoon.
Based on the location of the body and other potential evidence, the sheriff’s office has reason to believe the body could be an individual who has been reported missing.
More details will be released at a press conference to be scheduled on Monday, the Walker County Sheriff’s Office reports.
- PHOTOS: Trump formally nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- Brain-eating amoeba detected in Lake Jackson water supply, residents should not use tap
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire