JEFFERSON COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office has identified the body found near Pratt Highway Monday night as 29-year-old Antonio Bass.
Bass was reported missing on Friday after not being seen since Sept. 9. His body was found in a field off the road.
Bass’ brother spoke to CBS 42 over the weekend asking for answers in his disappearance.
No other information has been released at this time. The investigation is still ongoing.
- Heat Advisory continues today, but scattered thunderstorms will bring us some relief in the afternoon
- ‘It can be done by anybody’: Examining the art of origami
- Fairfield students, families prepare to head back to school
- 2 dead following reported domestic incident in Piedmont
- Power lines, poles down in Brookside following Saturday storms