TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — The Tuscaloosa Police Department is investigating a body found at an apartment complex Tuesday afternoon.
Tuscaloosa PD has identified the person as Willie Armstrong who was 60 years old.
According to TPD, the body was discovered at the Roseann Apartments on 25th Street just after 1:15 p.m.
Authorities do say they suspect foul play. At this time, the Violent Crimes Unit is searching for Kathy Marie Dean who is 30 years old. She also goes by the nickname “Kat.”
Dean is from the Tuscaloosa area, and is known to frequent the West Side. Tuscaloosa PD asks that anyone who knows Dean’s whereabouts to please immediately contact the Tuscaloosa Police Department at 205-349-2121 or the Violent Crimes Unit at 205-464-8690.
Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing investigation.
- Gun-toting congresswoman-elect may carry Glock at Capitol
- Popeyes partnering with Uber to deliver Thanksgiving ‘churkey’
- Record number of foster care adoptions in Alabama for 2020
- US agrees, for now, to stop deporting women who alleged abuse
- Drivers urged to slow down and move over for emergency vehicles during holiday travel