BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — On Sunday, the B in the new ‘Black Lives Matter’ mural at Railroad Park was found to have been vandalized.
This comes after the mural was just completed over a week ago. A day later, cleaning crews were able to remove the paint making the mural like new.
The mural was created by a local artist Shawn Fitzpatrick.
- Central AL Forecast: Storms Winding Down This Evening after Widespread Wind Damage
- Trees down in Wenonah due to severe storm
- Florida breaks record for highest single-day COVID-19 cases in the US
- Florida man accused of setting Catholic church on fire
- Fire erupts at Lake Tuscaloosa, marine patrol boat sinks while towing ski boat