BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — On Sunday, the B in the new ‘Black Lives Matter’ mural at Railroad Park was found to have been vandalized.
This comes after the mural was just completed over a week ago. A day later, cleaning crews were able to remove the paint making the mural like new.
The mural was created by a local artist Shawn Fitzpatrick.
- Alabama’s Jaden Shackelford exploring NBA draft
- Mississippi man drowns in Lake Martin
- FedEx shooting: Gunman started in parking lot before entering Indianapolis FedEx facility and killing 8 people
- Man ‘freaked out’ after finding snake in lettuce bought at supermarket
- Man arrested for the ‘reckless murder’ of Tallassee teen in February crash