BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — On Sunday, the B in the new ‘Black Lives Matter’ mural at Railroad Park was found to have been vandalized.
This comes after the mural was just completed over a week ago. A day later, cleaning crews were able to remove the paint making the mural like new.
The mural was created by a local artist Shawn Fitzpatrick.
- Shoal Creek Golf Club vying for PGA Championship in 2022
- Psaki vows to bring ‘transparency and truth’ to press briefings
- DHS: Biden administration will pause some US deportations for 100 days
- ‘Come with me if you want to live’: Schwarzenegger gets COVID vaccine, urges others to follow suit
- Jefferson County Commission President shares update on Birmingham’s northern beltline