BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) – If you’ve got a lot of shopping to get done, let someone else do the driving so you don’t have to worry about the hassle of trying to find a place to park.
The Birmingham-Jefferson County Transit Authority will soon begin its holiday shuttle service.
This makes Max Transit buses available on Sundays, with routes going to and from major shopping outlets around Birmingham and Jefferson County.
This is a service the BJCTA has been providing for more than 15 years.
The Sunday shuttle service begins December 1 and runs until December 22.
Click here for more information on routes and times.
- Congress debates U.S. readiness for coronavirus outbreak
- The three biggest mental health centers in America are jails
- “Friends” cast to reprise roles for streaming service HBO Max
- Central AL Forecast: Quick showers before drier and cooler air takes over
- Audit: School administrators misused $700K for personal gain