BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) – If you’ve got a lot of shopping to get done, let someone else do the driving so you don’t have to worry about the hassle of trying to find a place to park.
The Birmingham-Jefferson County Transit Authority will soon begin its holiday shuttle service.
This makes Max Transit buses available on Sundays, with routes going to and from major shopping outlets around Birmingham and Jefferson County.
This is a service the BJCTA has been providing for more than 15 years.
The Sunday shuttle service begins December 1 and runs until December 22.
Click here for more information on routes and times.
- Russell County High School coach arrested; allegedly assaulted player
- Can’t find the Amazon app icon on your phone? That’s because it got a makeover
- Stimulus check latest: Biden urges Senate Democrats to rally behind $1.9T COVID-19 bill
- Walt Maddox wins fifth term as Tuscaloosa’s mayor
- New York is ready for a new governor in 2022, NewsNation poll finds