FULTONDALE, Ala. (WIAT)– On September 22, the Birmingham Urban League and Thornton Enterprises will host a community pop-up tour to help those living in Jefferson County effected by the pandemic apply for rent and utilities assistance. The tour is stopping at the McDonald’s on 239 howell street. It gets started at 1 p.m.
- US Marshals allegedly ambushed Brian Laundrie lookalike on Appalachian Trail
- LIVE: Items belonging to Brian Laundrie found on trail at North Port park, family attorney says
- Alabama woman who was pressured to marry her rapist speaks out
- Search underway for missing Montgomery man with potentially impaired judgment
- Low Mississippi River levels expose sunken WWII ship