IRONDALE, Ala. (WIAT) — A Birmingham high school teacher and coach has been indicted with being a school employee engaging in a sex act with a student.
According to a court document, Daniel Mason Carlisle allegedly had sexual relations with a student under the age of 19 in 2018.
Carlisle worked at Carver High School before he was arrested.
No other information has been released at this time.
- ‘We don’t want to hear doubt’: Neighborhood President optimistic ‘Cupcake’ returns home
- Road closures for Magic City Classic, 59-20 construction hits a milestone
- 2 women create Birmingham child guide book ‘Down in the Ham’ highlighting city attractions
- Birmingham prepares for 78th Annual Magic City Classic
- Trump urges GOP to ‘get tougher and fight’ impeachment