IRONDALE, Ala. (WIAT) — A Birmingham high school teacher and coach has been indicted with being a school employee engaging in a sex act with a student.
According to a court document, Daniel Mason Carlisle allegedly had sexual relations with a student under the age of 19 in 2018.
Carlisle worked at Carver High School before he was arrested.
No other information has been released at this time.
- Newsfeed Now: Federal execution; 2-year-old escapes locked house
- Family shocked after 2-year-old escapes locked house, walks down street before dawn
- Trump speaking in favor of Tuberville as voters head to polls
- What to expect when you go to the polls for the Alabama Senate runoff
- Seeking comeback, Sessions faces Tuberville in Alabama race