BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Birmingham Police Department reports Shonese Fitzpatrick and her two children, who were reported missing earlier this week, have been found safe.
Fitzpatrick, 32, and her children were reported missing Tuesday when officers could not find her at her home on Georgia Road.
At the time, Fitzpatrick’s family alerted officers of a disturbing social media video indicating Fitzpatrick may have harmed herself.
Neither Fitzpatrick or the children were harmed.
- Gabby Petito timeline: Remains found in Wyoming fit description of missing 22-year-old
- Cullman 7-year-old gives miracle to younger brother with sickle cell disease
- Body found in Wyoming believed to be Gabrielle Petito
- FBI: Remains found in Wyoming fit the description of Gabby Petito
- Jefferson County Deputy Willie Hall passes away