BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Birmingham Police Department reports Shonese Fitzpatrick and her two children, who were reported missing earlier this week, have been found safe.
Fitzpatrick, 32, and her children were reported missing Tuesday when officers could not find her at her home on Georgia Road.
At the time, Fitzpatrick’s family alerted officers of a disturbing social media video indicating Fitzpatrick may have harmed herself.
Neither Fitzpatrick or the children were harmed.
- GALLERY: CBS 42 Holiday Lights
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Cartels flood border with synthetic drugs, exacerbating addiction and homicide rates
- Alabama sheriff’s Christmas tree ‘thugshots’ rub some the wrong way
- Scene from ‘Elf’ comes to life as Buddy meets dad in Boston