BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — UPDATE (7/16): The Birmingham Police Department has canceled the search for a 24-year-old autistic man who went missing Tuesday.
Gregory Charles Williams Jr. was found safe Thursday, according to BPD. He was found near Dublin Avenue and 6th Court South near rail road tracks.
Williams appears to be unharmed, BPD said.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
ORIGINAL (7/14): The Birmingham Police Department is searching for a missing 24-year-old man who hasn’t been seen since Monday night.
Gregory Charles Williams Jr. was last seen at the Walmart on 1600 Clairmont Road in Birmingham around 6 p.m. Williams was seen wearing a black shirt, black short, black flip flops, and a gray hat with “Chevrolet” written on.
Williams, who is autistic, has run away many times in the past, according to Birmingham police.
If you have any information on Gregory Williams Jr., please contact the Special Victim’s Unit at 205-297-8413.
- Tony Petelos is set to retire
- Second person begins treatment with new FDA-approved Alzheimer’s Drug
- Why is dental cosmetic surgery now considered the ‘new boob job’
- U.S. Mint to honor notable American women on quarters
- Pornhub faces lawsuit alleging it knowingly participated in trafficking and child pornography