BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT)– On Friday, June 25th community members will have a chance to speak with Birmingham police Chief Patrick Smith and BPD command staff.
This is apart of a new event called “Coffee with the Chief.”
It will be at the Starbucks on Crossplex boulevard and gets started at 10 a.m.
- Texas deputy AG apologizes to Simone Biles after calling her ‘childish’ and ‘selfish’
- Reigning BMX gold medalist Connor Fields stretchered off
- ‘The smell is horrible’: Trussville neighbors concerned about growing Birmingham landfill
- Residents in Pratt City experience water issues for days
- The Diplomatic Security Service: How US athletes are kept safe at the Olympics