BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Many businesses have had to adjust the way they do things due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
The Birmingham Museum of Art is one of them, now offering virtual tours through their social media platforms to show people the different galleries and items on display at the museum.
Graham Boettcher, director of the museum, spoke to CBS 42’s Alissa Rothermich to discuss the tours and what people can expect.
You can watch the full interview with Boettcher above.
- Managers hopeful end of pandemic unemployment funding will help labor shortage
- ‘Bin Laden’ blamed for Mexican police commander’s assassination
- Chipotle increasing average wage to $15 per hour
- Angela Mayo sentenced to 50 years for Tuscaloosa murder after guilty plea
- Disabled migrant girl whose father carried her most of the journey from Honduras allowed to seek care in U.S.