BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — A Birmingham man was found dead in his home Thursday evening after suffering a head wound while working at a bar earlier that morning.
Kim Paul Walker, 63, was found unresponsive in his residence by Birmingham police after his co-workers expressed concern for his well-being.
According to BPD, Walker was working at a bar and was involved in an altercation around 2 a.m. He was helping co-workers escort “unruly patrons” from the bar when he suffered a head wound.
No other information has been released at this time. The incident is currently being investigated as a homicide.
If you have any information that can help BPD in this investigation, contact the Homicide Unit at (205) 254-1764 or Crime Stoppers at (205) 254-7777.
Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- Newsfeed Now: Federal execution; 2-year-old escapes locked house
- Family shocked after 2-year-old escapes locked house, walks down street before dawn
- Trump speaking in favor of Tuberville as voters head to polls
- What to expect when you go to the polls for the Alabama Senate runoff
- Seeking comeback, Sessions faces Tuberville in Alabama race