BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Birmingham Fire and Rescue is working on a structure fire in northeast Birmingham Sunday evening.
Around 4:30 p.m., crews responded to a building in the 9200 block of Parkway East. The structure is a commercial office building. Firefighters observed damage to multiple suites within the building. Authorities tell us this is a two-alarm fire.
There are no injuries and firefighters are working to learn the cause of the fire.
Check back for updates.
- Demand Justice group buys Amy Coney Barrett’s domain name, site redirects to criticism of her record
- Amazon reveals over 19,000 workers got COVID-19
- Texas grand jury takes no action against man who killed church shooter
- ‘It would create a constitutional crisis’: Democrats, Republicans clash on when to fill Supreme Court vacancy
- 5,000 gallons of sodium hydrosulfite spilled on I-59 in 18-wheeler accident