The Birmingham Board of Education appointed longtime employee Mark Sullivan as interim superintendent back in May as Lisa Herring wrapped up her three-year tenure with the city’s school system. Herring resigned to lead the Atlanta public school system.
The board has now opened an online survey for input on the type of leader they’d like to see in the post. The survey can be found here.
The deadline to complete the survey is July 15.
- Breast oncologist breaks down myths, prevention and tell-tale signs
- Hotels feeling the impact from COVID-19
- AL health officials: Fall weather, activities factors in COVID-19 trends
- Tracking The Tropics: Epsilon now the 10th Hurricane of 2020
- Alabama National Guard trains for possible civil unrest following election day