PENNSYLVANIA, PA (WIAT) — Bill Cosby will not be getting out of prison before he serves his time.
This comes despite pardons for some Pennsylvania inmates who are at risk for Covid-19.
Cosby is 82-years-old.
But as a sex offender, he is not eligible for the pardon.
This is according to a spokesperson for the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections.
Cosby is serving a three to ten year prison sentence in a state prison near Philadelphia for a sexual assault conviction.
- Central AL Forecast: Just a few showers today, mainly dry trend continues
- Heart and double-lung transplant recipient sharing his story to inspire others
- ‘Back the Blue’ rally draws crowd of supporters and counter-protesters
- Woman says 4-foot snake ‘slithered up’ from toilet in Colorado apartment
- ‘My father ignored medical expertise and now he has COVID,’ Rep. Gohmert’s daughter says