MIDFIELD, Ala. (WIAT) — Bessemer Water will be testing a water service line in Midfield overnight that could result in service disruptions for residents.
The test will take place between midnight and 4 a.m. Thursday.
Customer in these locations could experience low to no water pressure due to testing:
- Belcher Drive
- BY Williams Sr. Drive
- Creel Court
- Creel Street
- Henson Street
- Lovelin Street
- McPherson Avenue
- Midway Street
- Olon Street
- Rayfield Drive
- Vandergrift Road
- Vann Street
- Violet Street
- Woodward Road
All potential disruptions should be mitigated by 4 a.m. Thursday, according to Bessemer Water officials.
- Milwaukee father accused of setting children’s mother on fire complained she ‘wouldn’t pay her taxes’
- Bill looks to put money in local communities to fight veteran suicide
- Hanceville Bulldogs are Final Four bound in Class 3A of AHSAA
- Suspects charged with using slingshot to shoot marbles into moving cars
- Former Auburn OL Greg Robinson jailed in Texas on pot charge