BESSEMER, Ala. (WIAT) — Two separate shooting incidents took place Tuesday evening.
The shootings follow a deadly shooting that occurred Monday night where an 18-year-old was killed and other teenagers were also injured during the drive-by shooting.
Tuesday night, a man was shot in the shoulder in the 600 block of 6th Avenue North. He was transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries, according to authorities.
In a separate event, a man was shot in the leg while entering an apartment in the 600 block of Crumpton Drive. His injuries were also non-life threatening, police report.
Check back for updates.
- Newsfeed Now: GSA authorizes start of transition process; New tech for organ donation could save thousands
- Execution rescheduled for only woman on federal death row after COVID-19 delay
- Birmingham couple participates in Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine trial
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- Looking for the new Xbox or PlayStation 5? These sites will alert you when they’re back in stock