BESSEMER, Ala. (WIAT) — This Sunday, the Bessemer Tigers Football team is heading to the elite youth football national championship in Bradenton, Florida.
There, they’ll represent Alabama as they face off against other 6-year-olds from around the country. If you’d like to help these kindergartners compete, you can donate via cash app or email head coach Deauntae Colvin.
Cash app: $Blackopps20
- Post Malone donates 10,000 pairs of Crocs to frontline medical workers across the country
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach
- Tuscaloosa officers receive COVID-19 vaccine
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- Pelham FD contains brush fire, at least 1 acre of land burned