BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Bessemer City School system wants to hear from the community as they plan their academic future. The school system is having a public strategic planning meeting.
It will be this evening at Bessemer City High. That’s on premiere parkway in Bessemer. It starts at 5 p.m. this evening. School leaders hold the strategic meeting once every 5 years. They are hoping to get feedback on safety improvements they can make, changes to curriculum, or upgrades to building facilities. Bessemer City School District was recently awarded Esser funding to help them make these changes.
- University of Alabama bridge set to open soon
- Veteran Affairs requiring medical staff to get vaccinated. Will hospitals and businesses be next?
- Family releases video of 2019 Pickens County police shooting of Wallace Wilder
- Without the crowd’s roar, Tokyo Olympians search for spirit
- Pink offers to pay fines for Norwegian women’s beach handball team that refused to play in bikinis