BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Bessemer City Schools parents received a letter from the superintendent stating students will not return to school until Jan. 21, 2021.
Students will be remote learning for all students Jan. 5 to 20, Superintendent Dr. Autumn Jeter said.
“We will resume with traditional face to face and virtual instruction options on January 21, 2021. From that point, we will employ a five day a week schedule for ALL students and employees — including virtual students,” the letter said. “Wednesdays will be half days to allow time for teachers to attend to matters related to virtual students and other necessary professional development.”
- UAB doctor on CDC Guidelines changes: “An enormous step forward”
- Les Miles, Kansas agree to ‘mutual’ split after LSU report on sexual complaints
- Birmingham realtor in need of life-saving bone marrow transplant
- Josh Jacobs’ case closed; DIU charges dropped against Raiders RB
- Judge orders Arizona man who wore horns in Capitol riot to stay in jail