BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Birmingham Civil Rights Institute will be reopening Thursday at 10 a.m.
The BCRI has been closed since March 15 due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Patrons will be allowed inside the building from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday through Saturday.
Guidelines have been implemented for guests including wearing a mask and temperature checks. For more information and to reserve a time, click here.
- Burglar arrested after breaking into 5 student apartment units
- ‘People don’t want to eat outside’: Langevin concerned for restaurant industry as winter approaches
- US Justice Department hits Google with biggest antitrust lawsuit in two decades
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package
- ‘Bankrupt’ 50 Cent endorses Trump for president