(WIAT) — Fans of the “Baby Shark” craze have three chances to catch the show live in Alabama next year!
The live concert will be coming to Mobile, Auburn and Huntsville this April:
- Mobile- Saenger Theatre on 4/21
- Auburn- Woltosz Theatre on 4/22
- Huntsville- Von Braun Center on 4/28
The show is described as, “an adventure into the sea with Baby Shark as he joins his friend Pinkfong to sing and dance through some of your favorite new and classic songs!”
For more information and to purchase tickets, click here!
- Convention countdown: How coronavirus is impacting preps for RNC in Florida, DNC in Wisconsin
- Foreign students who take online courses risk losing visa this fall
- Trussville PD arrests woman in connection to stolen rental car
- Sessions steps up attacks on Tuberville ahead of runoff
- Georgia Jimmy John’s workers fired for making noose out of bread dough