WALKER COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — Foul play may be involved in the disappearance of an Oakman resident, according to investigators.
Hayden Mayberry, 26, has not been seen since November 19. Authorities are searching a wooded area in the county and have requested help from the public.
According to a post on the Facebook page for the Walker County Sheriff’s Office, anyone who wishes to help with the search should meet at the sheriff’s office at 9 a.m. Saturday for instructions.
- Dunkin’ offering free coffee deal
- Central AL Forecast: Scattered Showers; Cold Front Arrives Monday Night
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Gameday on the Plains in 2020
- Alabama residents welcome back the return of SEC Football