WALKER COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Walker County Sheriff’s Office was able to make an arrest in a break-in investigation at a volunteer fire department over the weekend.
Eric Duane Cooley was charged with third-degree burglary and placed in the Walker County Jail after breaking into Town Creek Fire Department.
Late Friday night or early Saturday morning, police found video surveillance evidence that showed someone reportedly broke into Town Creek Fire Department, the sheriff’s office says. After releasing the photo of a potential suspect on social media, the sheriff’s office was able to develop a suspect.
- WEATHER AWARE: Early Morning Storms Saturday
- Pelham Police making preparations for safe Christmas parade
- Birmingham Organizing Committee gives update on preparations for upcoming World Games
- Alabama leaders looking for unified approach to broadband internet access
- Viral video causes uproar after woman mispronounces Buc-ee’s