TALLADEGA COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Talladega County Sheriff’s Office is asking the public for assistance in locating two missing teens who have not been seen in over a week.
Maddison Hancock, 15, and Abigail Jones, 13, were last seen at their home in Kymulga Road in Childersburg on July 19. Authorities say they may be runaways and possibly in the Calhoun County area.
Hancock is described as being 5-foot-4 and weighing 100 pounds with brown hair. Jones is described as being 5-foot-2 and weighing 100 pounds with red hair.
If you have any information on Hancock or Jones’s whereabouts, contact TCSO at 256-245-5121 or 256-362-6117.
- Fire damages home of TV host Rachael Ray
- Person found dead inside car along I-65 in Birmingham
- Widespread damage reported in downtown Chicago after night of looting
- Birmingham firefighters extinguish fire in abandoned building Sunday
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season