COVINGTON COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Covington County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a man in Andalusia who failed to register as a sex offender.
Daniel J. Ervin, 36, has been convicted of several sex charges in Illinois and Oregon. His current whereabouts are unknown at this time, according to CrimeStoppers.
Ervin is described as being 6-foot-1 and weighing 180 pounds. He is being charged with being an absconded sex offender.
If you have any information on Ervin’s whereabouts, contact Investigator Beth Johnson with CCSO at 334-428-2608.
- Second stimulus checks: Progress slow on virus relief bill with $1,200 payments
- Central AL Forecast: Just a few showers today, mainly dry trend continues
- Heart and double-lung transplant recipient sharing his story to inspire others
- ‘Back the Blue’ rally draws crowd of supporters and counter-protesters
- Woman says 4-foot snake ‘slithered up’ from toilet in Colorado apartment