AUBURN, Ala. (WIAT) — As students return to school during the coronavirus pandemic, new rules to adhere to social distancing are being applied.
At Auburn University, the campus is requiring students and staff to wear face coverings at all times indoor and outdoor on Auburn’s campus. The school notes that the only exception is in designated areas or for approved medical reasons.
The policy will go into effect Wednesday, August 19, and remain until further notice.
- Melania Trump cancels trip to Pennsylvania rally because of COVID cough
- Burglar arrested after breaking into 5 student apartment units
- ‘People don’t want to eat outside’: Langevin concerned for restaurant industry as winter approaches
- US Justice Department hits Google with biggest antitrust lawsuit in two decades
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package