AUBURN, Ala. (AP) — Auburn University says it will offer a new doctoral degree in building construction. An announcement says the program will start when the fall semester begins on Aug. 17.
The degree will be offered through Auburn’s College of Architecture, Design and Construction. The school describes the program as a research-based degree that will emphasize emerging and important areas of building construction.
Auburn says the program will be one of seven such programs nationwide.
- Northbound lanes closed until further notice on Talladega highway due to overturned 18-wheeler
- ‘This election is far from over’: Union representatives to take legal action against Amazon
- Moody resident dies after multi-vehicle accident on I-20
- BPD: Heavy police presence after shots fired in Gate City
- Ozark veterinarian charged with 2 counts of animal cruelty